At #TOTD we feature a new traveler that we are impressed with. Someone with a story, someone with a great passion for traveling. We love to inspire YOU by introducing you to these wanderlusters, these globetrotters from all over the world. We have had featured different nationalities on DOBE GLOBE, people from different backgrounds, different ages…but with 1 big thing in common. The love for traveling.
For this edition we did a little extra thingie. We made this edition the #TOTD Fashion Edition! Check out our interview with the woman behind The Fashion Catalyst!
1. Where did you go for your first travel experience/holiday?
I was fortunate enough to grow up in Queensland, so my first holiday experiences were sun soaked and spent on the Great Barrier Reef.
3. Where are you now and where will you go for your next trip?
I’m currently based in Perth, Western Australia and our next major trip will be to Amsterdam to visit friends before heading down to their holiday home in the Provence of France for a lot of good food, company and relaxation.
4. What is your dream destination and why?
I love Europe! The history is just so mesmerizing and everything is within a small flight, train or drive away.
5. What is your favorite travel picture that you took and why/what is the story behind it?
I have so many to choose from however, here are three of my favourites: Number 1 is from our recent trip to Broome where, on our last night there, we watched the sunset over the horizon from Cable Beach.
Number 2 is from our recent trip to San Francisco where we rode on the Cable Cars – it was so much fun hanging off the side whilst going up and down all of San Fran’s crazy hills! It’s such a good way of seeing it all. Number 3 is another sunset (I am in love with sunsets) from our recent trip to Venice Beach – we sat and watched the sun go down as we watched everyone passing by and listened to live music – it was breathtaking to say the least.
6. If you could take 3 celeb travel buddies on your next trip, who would they be and why? I’d love to holiday with any celeb that has a private jet 😉
7. Are you a backpacker or a flash packer? And what was the best backpack/flashback accommodation where you have ever stayed?
I am definitely a flash packer. My best experience was in a hotel in Venice (Italy) where we had a massive suite with a private chef and so much more – it was simply divine.
8. What fashion item do you always bring on your travels?
My Louis Vuitton black leather backpack – it carries everything, I love it!
Love you, x