Today I would love to share this Outfit Of The Day with you guys. I called it this look the ‘Summer lovin’ at the Hamptons. But as you can clearly see, these pictures are not taken in the Hamptons, I should be so lucky.
I named this look the ‘Summer lovin’ at the Hamptons’ because this would definitely be a look that I would wear in the Hamptons while relaxing and feeling like a little princess!
What I am wearing:
- A little white skater’ish dress in with a beautiful white pattern from Monki.
- A golden coin necklace by H&M H&M
- Nude sandals with silver accessories that I bought in a boutique in Bali
- Mintgreen nail polish by Hema
- A bracelet that I bought at vintage boutique at Notting Hill, London.
I lost a lot of detailed pictures because my camera card got formatted, but I will promise that I will give you more detail pics at my next OOTD!
What do you think about the outfit?